June 27, 2012

We-view Wednesdays: 2- Baby Mum-Mum

Welcome to my second weekly post we are calling We-view Wednesdays. Every Wednesday my family and I write a review of what products we are using around the house, or our favorite children's products. I can't wait to share with you all of our favorite things.

2: Baby Mum-Mum


 A friend of mine who has a son the same age as my son recommended this product to our family. We were both looking for food our 9 month olds could eat to start getting them into eating solid food and make the transition from baby food. My friend had found this product and sent one home with me to share with my son. Well, it is a good thing she did because they are a house favorite! My son particularly loves the banana flavored ones, but they also have vegetable flavored which is a good way to mix it up a bit.  They are sold by the box for roughly $2.79 at Target.





They are wrapped in sets of 2 and are very thin for easy snacking. The ingredients of the banana flavored rice snack is japonica rice, potato starch, sugar, banana powder, sea salt, and natural banan flavor. I wish I would have had this product for when my daughter was young, they work great! Other products for snacking at this age fall apart easily, but not the Mum-Mums. 

My son enjoys them very much and they are really helping teach him how to eat solids. Since giving the Mum-Mums to my son he has been able to eat many other things such as crackers like saltines. I love that he has learned to hold them on his own and take bites. They are easy to travel with as well and like I said, they are thin so they don't get too much to eat at one time. 

My family highly recomends this product to all parents looking for a snack to help their child adjust to solid foods. 


Do you have an idea of a product my family should 'we-view'? Have you tried Mum-Mums? We would love to hear from you, just post a comment!

Until next time, best wishes during your snack time!

No comments:

Post a Comment