June 20, 2012

We-view Wednesdays: 1-Finish POWER UP

Welcome to my new weekly post we are calling We-view Wednesdays. Every Wednesday my family and I write a review of what products we are using around the house, or our favorite children's products. I can't wait to share with you all of our favorite things.

1: Finish POWER UP
For this first issue I would like to highlight something my family and I have found that saved our dishes from the garbage. Seriously, we had a beautiful set of glass cups that we had gotten as a wedding gift. Being that these became our daily drinking cups they were ran in the dishwasher constantly. I was very sad in our old home in Shakopee, MN when we assumed it was the lack of a water softener that was ruining all our dishes, especially all our glasses. They got the cloudy look to them, and I wish I had a 'before' picture to show you, but I don't. Either way, moving to our new home north of the cities I was worried that not having a water softener was going to do the same thing and we would have to toss out our beautiful glasses.

That is until I saw a commercial for Finish 'POWER UP' Boosting Action! It fights spots and residue, removes hard water film, tackles tough stains, with intensive machine cleaning.

We LOVE this product! We simply add a little powder to every dish washing load along with our Finish Powerball tablets and presto! Clean as a whistle!

This product has saved us from buying new glassware, and I am able to add our most precious glassware to the load and not worry about any spots, residue or hard water film!


Here is a picture I took of our glasses right out of the dishwasher. They sparkle! I would highly recommend this product to anyone! I already do!!



Have you used Finish POWER UP!? Do you have any great products you can recommend for We-view Wednesdays? I would love to hear them!

Until next time, best wishes on keeping the sparkle in your glassware!

No comments:

Post a Comment