June 22, 2012

Book Review #2

Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson, M.D.




I am sure it seems strange that I am doing one book review after the other, but once I finished the last book I wanted to keep reading right away. I was able pick back up a book I had started reading quite a while ago and finish it in the blink of an eye. The book 'Who Moved My Cheese' by Spencer Johnson, M.D.  is a great book to learn a lesson about dealing with change in your work and in your life. This book is 95 pages long and is probably the quickest read you will ever encounter. With the large font and words that don't even fill the pages it is quick to pick up and very fast to read! It is also a #1 Bestseller and you can tell why. There are so many things to learn about yourself or others and how people deal with change. The story describes 4 mice and what happens when their cheese is moved. I would hate to ruin the book by giving any more details so you will have to check it out for yourself.

This book applies greatly to my life right now as I have found my 'New Cheese' and am starting to deal with the change. I would reccommend this book to anyone in the working world as well as parents in-home because it gives you a general understanding of how other people may deal with change and how to recognize different personalities. Check it out!

Have you already read this book and have a new out look on change because of it? Are you currently reading something that you would love to hear my book review? Please let me know, post a comment! Thanks for checking out my book reviews!

Best wishes and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment