June 28, 2012

My New Office

I started my new job on Monday in the office and started Wednesday at my home office. I already love my job and the time flexibility I have been allowed. Basically, I have it narrowed down to working while Caleb is sleeping.

I set my alarm for 6:10 am which leaves me with just enough time to wipe the sleep out of my eyes, cut up an apple for breakfast, fill my cup with water and walk downstairs to turn on my computer by 7 am. I will then work until 9:30 and break for a few hours to return from 1-3:30 pm. Caleb wakes up around 9:30 and will take his first nap around noon and wake up around 3:00ish. My husband goes to work at 3:30 which allows me enough time to shut down the computer and be upstairs to have the kids the rest of the night. Perfect right?

When Maddy wakes up I have told her if I am not in bed to come downstairs and find me. She was so very excited on the first day that when she woke up at 8:30 she came running down the stairs. A surprise to her was that I had moved her desk right up against my desk so I could keep an eye on her and she could play freely. She had so much fun she wanted to pull out her color crayons and color. But she kept telling me 'Mom, Maddy working now'. :) What a sweetheart! I managed to steal a picture when she wasn't looking. Pretty cute right!


My caption to this photo is: 'first day at my new office and my new co-worker just arrived. I think I'm going to like it here ;-)

Here is to a an exciting new chapter I can enjoy with my family!
Best wishes!



No comments:

Post a Comment