June 21, 2012

I'm a workin' Momma!

Today I am very excited to report to you that I have accepted a design position with what I believe to be the greatest company to work for in Minnesota. The best part about this position? It is going to be part-time at home. This Momma couldn't ask for anything more!


I will still have the privilege to stay home with my children, and be providing income for my family at the same time. Also, as you may or may not know I have an Applied Visual Arts degree and have yet to use my design perspective for anything in a job position. I cannot believe I was contacted directly as more of a 'We want you' situation. This was all in works as I was leaving my full-time position. What I knew then is that i want to be home, and that is exactly what I was offered. 

Thankful does not even begin to describe how good I feel about this new change. It really will be the best of all worlds for as long as it lasts. 

I appreciate all the support I have from family and friends as I take charge in my own life and accept this new adventure. 


I have been completely feeling like the 'We Can Do It' woman and saw this picture and knew I had to share! 

Here is to taking control of my own future and being proud of myself for things in which I have accomplished. My first day back in the working world will be Monday; from there on out you can expect reports of my happiness and gratitude for this opportunity to continue doing all things I love.

Home, Family, Children, Financial Security and most of all LOVE!
I am so very blessed!

Until next time, best wishes and remember to give credit where credit is due!

No comments:

Post a Comment